Problem: You have to wipe a Syspine base unit of ALL DATA
Solution: Resetting DOS-A50 Defaults
To reset the factory defaults, delete all voicemail, and purge error logs, perform the following steps:
1. Insert the Installation CD provided. The Auto-run Interface starts automatically and the following screen displays.
2. Click Manuals and open the Utilities folder.
3. Copy the ResponsePointEraseData.exe file to an empty USB flash drive.
IMPORTANT! The USB flash drive must be empty for recovery purposes.
4. Insert the USB key in to the USB port on the DOS-A50 after they Base Unit says "System Ready"
5. When the activity light on the USB key stops blinking, the process is complete.
NOTE: This process can take more than 30 minutes to complete, depending on the amount of data removed.
6. If the recovery fails, plug the USB key into a PC and open the Response-PointEraseData.txt file. Take any corrective action indicated in text file and repeat the recovery process starting from Step 1.
Note: This may not be current, it is from my 2010 notes archives…