Veeam Backup Ignoring “On these days” Schedule

When I setup multiple offsite backup jobs they were set to run only on Monday-Thursday due to a larger backup job running on Friday that takes over 36 hours to complete, due to limited internet bandwidth. However, the backup jobs would run on Saturday?

clip_image002

The first clue is when you view the last backup you see at the top “Active Full”

clip_image004

In Storage> Advanced I forgot that under the Backup Job settings I designated Saturday as the day to run “Active Full”:

clip_image006

That setting overrides the settings on “On these days”.

I changed my Active full backup on all the Monday-Thursday backup jobs to run on Monday instead, which will run on the schedule needed and not conflict with my other Friday-Saturday backup job.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Office 365 Deployment Tool Office Download fails “Could not Install”

FRS to DFSR Post Cleanup “File Replication NtFrs Stopped”

Domain Migration SubinACL /Migratetodomain How To: